– While Democrats pursue endless investigations and attempt to manipulate the public with baseless, faux-impeachment proceedings against the President, Republicans are working to solve problems that matter to Nebraskans.
– Congressmen Fortenberry, Bacon and Smith have led the way in the House, calling on Speaker Pelosi to bring the United States-Mexico-Canada Agreement (USMCA) to a vote. Governor Ricketts has been pushing for ratification, as well. This agreement would create the stability producers need across regional markets and provide new, stronger protections for agricultural innovators. Even CNN agrees.
– Together with President Trump, Governor Ricketts and Nebraska’s delegation to Washington has worked tirelessly on expanding opportunity for ethanol producers, and this week saw a return on their investment of time and effort. Read their responses to the President’s announcement on ethanol.
– Senator Deb Fischer is working to reduce waste, fraud and abuse at the federal level. Read about her new initiative aimed at eliminating improper bonuses doled out to federal officials who have violated the law. Read more about her proposed legislation.
– Congressman Jeff Fortenberry was honored by the Nebraska Farmers Union with their highest honor given to public servants, the Golden Triangle Award. Read more about his contributions to Nebraska’s ag economy.
– October is National Manufacturing Month. Governor Ricketts has made economic development a priority. Last year alone, Nebraska delivered on more development projects than North Dakota, South Dakota, and Kansas combined.